The house is surrounded by variations of green vegetation especially at the main entrance but after crossing the compound threshold, you come upon the rapper's teak wood main door.
MunG's house rare exterior design gives any home a palace look
Baboon Forest Entertainment rapper Mun G's Kira residence is a botanical sanctuary. It took the 'Nkunganye' artist almost four years to complete the house but once it was done, the finish was worth the wait. Almost seven years since completion, it is home to him and his family plus rare and timeless designs that easily turn any home into a palace.
The rapper posted a picture of the majestic door while celebrating his partner's birthday. Coupled with the grey titles, the door gives anyone the impression of entering a princely home. Check out some ideas.
This door is more than a sight for sore eyes, it has real practical value too.
- It has a novel colour pattern and texture, along with grains that are hard to find elsewhere.
- It has water-resistant attributes, and they avoid splintering, enabling a smoother look.
- It has a higher oil content, which makes it immune to blemishes from metals or chemicals, along with darkening, rotting and fungal damage.
- It is long-lasting. Its durability comes from its higher weight-to-volume ratio. It does not expand or shrink upon exposure to moisture and the elements.
- It is also easy to clean requiring only wiping with a cotton fabric to ensure a glossy appearance.
- These doors' higher oil content helps in preserving the original texture for years.
- It is insulated with natural rubber and oils, making it waterproof, and resistant to termites and other pests as well as heat.
But the door is a gateway to more timeless and regal designs. His living room is carved in black and brown stone walls the kind likely to be found in ancient architecture. More greenery and beach stones adorn the interior design.
The house combines the freshness of the countryside with the efficiency of modern technology in perfect harmony for visitors and dwellers.
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: