Faint heart never won fair lady, and these four stylish items are bold enough to give you a chance at shooting your shot.
4 men's fashion styles guaranteed to get your crush's attention
Wondering how to get your crush's attention and interest before shooting your shot?
You don't need a wardrobe overhaul, simply add these four looks to your arsenal of character and personality and you are good to go.
1. Roll up shirt sleeves
Historically, men have rolled up sleeves to either cool off, fight or prepare for work. This practical altercation however, has evolved into a style statement. Those very practical reasons are still attention grabbing but in a more attractive way.
- Rolling up sleeves makes the arms look larger.
- Gives the outfit that masculine silhouette.
- Signals relaxation after a hard day's work while still looking formal.
- Gives off the impression that you are hardworking.
- If you have tattoos, this can give sneak peeks of said tattoos contrasting well with the formal look.
2. Sweatpants, casual minimalism
Sweatpants are the perfect wear to show off your physique, and while being casual. The trick is to wear them in a flattering way rather than the lazy, comfort boy-ish way.
- Make sure they are size fitting perfectly without creases.
- Complement them with a contrast colour or plain colour cotton t-shirt size fitting.
- Rock them with 3-solid colours sneakers.
- Accessories with a nice pair of shades and a wrist band.
3. Lace-Up boots
A traditional pair of lace-up boots will give you a cultured and refined look. They work with a wide range of outfits. They uplift a formal look, make a casual look well put together.
- Pair them with sweaters and slim-leg trousers for evening plans.
No one looks best dressed for success like a person in an overcoat. Their material and design is made for high-end fashion sense.
- Black, navy, charcoal are classic for suits and oother formal wear.
- Pair it with a turtleneck sweater.
- Accessorise with a nice pair of sunglasses, wrist watch.
- Forego the tie sometimes.
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: